Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at this forum for awhile now and loving the chi pics when I realized I don't have Chico posted. Chico was born in Nov 2008, got neutered and now is a FAT chi.....LOL.... I am trying to get his weight down but those eyes.... those begging eyes........ *sigh*..... anyway, enjoy the pics. His Reg. name is Thomas Chico Cheekers. Thomas is my last name, Chico is his name, and Cheekers is what I call him sometimes :) Pics aren't the best but its hard to take pics with camera in one hand and Vacuum cleaner in the other.....LOL

Introducing Thomas Chico Cheekers.....

Chico best Buddy, Dowtown Buster Brown...AKA Buster.....

Chico and 'the Monkey'...

GRRR.... Monkey!......

I HATE that vacuum cleaner.... tell me when coast is clear!

Time to play FETCH!!!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
aww wow hes gorgeous :) who can resist the eyes im guilty! *holds hands up, hangs head* lol i love a bit of fat to cuddle lol (should have seen Kiki when i first got her :( lol) hes pretty still

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Chico is the man..lol Those are good pics of him and buddy, Buster.. I especially like the "fetch" pic!" Cuties for sure. Deb

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww chico your a cutie! u have a sock monkey and a great ball to play with! :D hi and welcome to the forum, glad you have shown your face! :albino:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts