Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
introducing....... ummm... don't have a name yet but I will be picking him up this SAT (22nd).

Gotta pick a name now …. Has to be a Hispanic name, ends in an ‘o’, and two syllables, such as Chico, Poncho, Pedro…I am leaning toward ‘PESO’…. But already had a Chi name Peso so I am undecided on naming another Peso…
I am EXCITED to say the least……it will be nice to have a companion for Kody and to have the pitter-patter of puppy feet in the house 

9 weeks old….
From his breeder(President of Chi club of Maryland), “He was going to be a show dog in Hawaii but he didn’t measure up as ‘show quality’. Males have to be perfect to show/breed so he is now going as a pet”

now taking name suggestions :coolwink:

(caught in half blink)

·
Premium Member
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Omggggg! He is absolutely stunning! I bet you can't wait! Congrats!
I am beyond excited. I have been looking for months...

Congratulations he is a stunner,PERFECT
I know Kody will adore him... someone to play with...

So adorable he is, congratulations..
Thanks... I can't wait!!!

So excited for you, he is so cute....looks similar to Kody??
Kody is more black/tan/brown.... this one has more white...but they do look abit like each other... twins? lol

·
Registered
870 Posts
puppy

O WOW Jan!!!! he is a babe!!! just love him:)
Congratulations!!! looking forward to lots more pics :)

x

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Yay !!!! he is so cute, I Love his coloring !!!! I am very happy for you and cant wait to see some more pics :D

·
Premium Member
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pablo, Paco are the two names that seem to be the most popular here and at my work :)

and Huly...YES... we need a play date now :)

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Oh, my God what an adorable, precious, little boy. Congratulations !!! Can't wait to see more of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy2:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts