Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i miss my beautiful angel Latte so much , and the house has felt so empty without her. i think of her all the time and i know Minnie and Tootsie miss her too. i really have felt that we need a new baby girl here . not too replace Latte. we could never replace her , ever. but they need another sister and i need another baby girl here.

sooooo, i have been looking and looking with the help of Zorana, Christie, and Lynda and today it is final. i put a deposit on a gorgeous little 6 week old short coat girl and i am in love with her. and today i am sooo happy !!! i have not been this happy in soooo long. ( not sure when she will be ready to come home here but whenever it is.. the breeder will let me know. probably 6 weeks from now )
here she is . Ellie Mae

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh my my!!! I'm in love!!!! <3 That little Ellie Mae is a baby doll! I can only imagine how happy you must be and even though Latte will always be in your heart, your heart is big enough to love such a sweetie. Can't wait to watch her grow, and I know the other girls will love her. :D

BTW, I adore her name!! My husband knows a man who has a Chi named Mary Ellen and her name reminded me of that. I love it!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh my my!!! I'm in love!!!! <3 That little Ellie Mae is a baby doll! I can only imagine how happy you must be and even though Latte will always be in your heart, your heart is big enough to love such a sweetie. Can't wait to watch her grow, and I know the other girls will love her. :D

BTW, I adore her name!! My husband knows a man who has a Chi named Mary Ellen and her name reminded me of that. I love it!
thanks Tina ! i am just overflowing with happiness today :D. i am sure Minnie and Tootsie will be very happy to have a new baby sister.
i cant take credit for the name... Zorana helped me with this one, and when i heard it i loved it right away and i think she really looks like an Ellie Mae :love7:

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Yay! I am so happy you found "the one!" She is such a precious doll and I cannot wait until your bring baby Ellie home! Thank you for letting me help in your puppy search, I had a blast looking at the potential prospects. Ellie is so perfect, your girls will adore her! Congratulations Elaine! Xoxo

·
Registered
689 Posts
Aww she's beautiful. I'm so happy for you :)
Can't wait to see her grow!
I wish you many many years of happiness with her.
Love her name too! My daughter is called Ellie xx

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Congrats Elaine!! She is a little doll. You found a perfect little girl, and I know she will truly be spoiled and loved and make her own personal space in your heart. I'll be looking forward to lots of updates until you bring your new baby hm. She is just precious! And I just love white chi's! 💕

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yay! I am so happy you found "the one!" She is such a precious doll and I cannot wait until your bring baby Ellie home! Thank you for letting me help in your puppy search, I had a blast looking at the potential prospects. Ellie is so perfect, your girls will adore her! Congratulations Elaine! Xoxo
thank you Z !!! and thank you again for helping me find the perfect girl for me and helping me name her. i can not believe that it is final and i found the right one. we looked at sooo many but this girl was meant to me mine. i'm so in love with her :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aww she's beautiful. I'm so happy for you :)
Can't wait to see her grow!
I wish you many many years of happiness with her.
Love her name too! My daughter is called Ellie xx
aww, thank you so much. i cant wait to have her here and post pics as she is growing up :) . i am happy happy happy !!!

Congrats Elaine!! She is a little doll. You found a perfect little girl, and I know she will truly be spoiled and loved and make her own personal space in your heart. I'll be looking forward to lots of updates until you bring your new baby hm. She is just precious! And I just love white chi's! &#55357;&#56469;
Oh and btw...love her name &#55357;&#56845;
thanks Meoshia ! she has some fawn on her too. but she is mostly white. Zorana came up with the name and i loved it instantly :daisy: i'll post updates as much as possible !!!

She is just adorable, i am so happy for you. I'm sure she will help to mend your broken heart, puppies are good at that :)
My daughter gets called Elly too.
thank you Stella :). i really love the name Elly too !!

·
Registered
820 Posts
:love5: Awwww. She is SO ADORABLE Elaina! Congratulations for the new addition!! I'm sure Minnie, Tootsie and Peyton will just adore her! Love her name too!!! Can't wait to see more pics of her!! I'm sure she'll bring you lots of happiness, will be very spoiled and look gorgeous in tiny clothes <3

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:love5: Awwww. She is SO ADORABLE Elaina! Congratulations for the new addition!! I'm sure Minnie, Tootsie and Peyton will just adore her! Love her name too!!! Can't wait to see more pics of her!! I'm sure she'll bring you lots of happiness, will be very spoiled and look gorgeous in tiny clothes <3
thanks Kathy ! yes. she will be a very spoiled girl for sure :).

here's one more pic

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She is sooo cute! Look at those little feet! Congrats!

Do you know how big she is supposed to get?
thank you :). the breeder said right now she is charting 2 1/2 pounds, but its hard to say what her weight will be cause those charts sometimes are not right. I think she'll be small ... but whatever weight she will be.. I will be very happy with :daisy:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I am dying with excitement for you, Elaine!!! She is SO precious. Tell us all about her! Have you met her? What is she like? Weight? Ahhhhh!!!
thanks Krystal !!! :foxes_207: I forgot now what her weight was. I will look it up though. nooo, I haven't met her yet. I wish I could, but, she is in Missouri, so , I wont meet her until she is ready to come home.

I just checked and she weighed 11.4 ounces the day before yesterday and she was 6 weeks old yesterday

1 - 20 of 47 Posts