Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well as you all now know cammy is now living with me. she came here so scared and a little skinny. but she has come around nicely. she has fit in so well. she sleeps with me everynight and plays with all the other chis and gets along great with my kids and my hubby. whats funny is now i cant get her to leave me alone. she wants to be in my facw and giving me kisses all day long. im worried she may smother me. lol. but she is doinf really well and we are so happy with her. i just love her to death. she is a wonderful little girl. i dont think that sina could have done anything any different than she did with cammy. sometimes things just arent meant to be. sina was just meant to have angelina and i was meant to have cammy. i am so glad things worked out this way. so whithout further adue. here is cammy and the rest of the pack. lol. enjoy.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
You have some of the cutest chi's I have ever seen!! I believe that you should send them to me. On second thought, I'll just come for a visit. Dave would kill me if I brought home more chihuahuas lol.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awwwwww thanks. cammy is fitting in so well here.
my door is always open. i love company. lol.
bee is a pimp.lmao. he has all the ladies. lol.

·
Registered
139 Posts
You have some adorable babies!!! Im glad to see she is doing so well. Im sure its a blast at your house lol

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes cammy is soooooo happy. and bee is a doll. and if you couldnt tell he is soooooo freekin rotten. silly boy always lays on his back when he sleeps. i think he is always hoping for a belly rub. lol.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Glad to see Cammy is doing so well! When I first opened this thread I just looked at the pictures and thought "I know that dog!". Lol. I always look pictures before I read the text, I know, it's a little weird. ;)

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Awwww, Mel! She looks so happy! I so wish she could have been that way here. I loved her so much! But all I ever want for my chi's is to be happy and unfortunately Cammy wasn't here. It breaks my heart, but I am so glad you were there to help and that you have made her so happy! Thank you so much! I love ya girl!

** I need to update my siggie, huh? LOL, I promise to do that soon :) **

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am new to the forum and I was just going to ask what the story with Cammie was; but then I read the last post from Sina, Cammie is a doll and she looks like she's having fun with the other chi's. Seems like everyone on here comes along side everyone; like a family; which is great. I'm so glad Lucy and Ricky's Mom (Karen) told me about this.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awwwww thanks sina. sometimes things just arent meant to be and i really feel you were meant to have angelina. im so glad she is doing so well there. she is getting so big and looks so happy. you know i am always here for you no matter what. i love you too.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thank you so much. i just love taking sleeping pics. they are all so cute when they are all layong on eachother sleeping. and i love taking palying pics too. having this many chis at once and watching them play is the best thing. plus having them sleep all over you at the same time. who needs a blanket when you have chis. lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts