Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The newest member of our clan, Jade. She is 14 weeks old. I will be picking her up tomorrow evening. We can't wait to get her home. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
OMG! Teresa I didn't even know you were looking!!
She is a beautiful blue and white chi baby. Jade is adorable.
Congrats!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh my God Teresa! She is SOOOO tiny and just stunning!! You must be beside yourself!!! I can't wait to see tons of pics of her! Congratulations! Oh and I love her name!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Awe. She's so itty bitty. Congrats! :cloud9:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Oh, she's so pretty! I love her coloring as well. Now you have two solids who favor each other and two with dramatic markings. Nicely matched pairs. :)

She's so small. And her fur is so beautiful. I wonder if she'll be a bit more furry like Gia?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is beautiful!! Is she from the same breeder as your others? She is absolutely stunning! Can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
AHHHHHHH she is GORGEOUS!!.. i love her facial markings

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you all so very much for the sweet comments on my wee baby girl! We cant wait to get her home. She's such a sweet little Angel!

All of my babies are from different breeders. She is local, about a 2 hour drive coming from a retired breeder. :)

I was actually looking to adopt an adult Chi from another lady out of state, and things went really haywire with that. It's a long story. I'll share it one day. :) And during that ordeal we came across little Jade. I think things happen for a reason. We couldn't be happier!

1 - 20 of 101 Posts