Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a while back about getting a rescue chi. She had lots and lots of medical problems so the fosters decided to keep her, even though I said I was willing to pay for medical expenses with her. I was so in love because she was a chocolate and white and that has been my dream chi forever.

Well long story short I got a little chocolate and white chi girl today. I must have missed out on the other one for a reason. This girl is adorable! I am so in love already. I'm naming her Kashi. My sister was looking up japanese words and kashi was supposed to mean pastry or snack. And I like that its a health food brand too lol.

One question: She has green/tan eyes, will they stay that color?

In her ferret bed

My bad photography lol

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Too freakin' cute!!

Gretels have stayed green/hazel, depending on the lighting, but they may or may not. Godrics went from vibrant blue to steel grey.

Welcome Kashi!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi everything is for a reason and look at little kashi shes definatley meant to be in your life good luck with her shes a doll

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh my goodness, what a baby doll, I love her! Congratulations! :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She is only 7 weeks and weighs 1.10 lbs. There was a whole littler with no mommy, she isn't even weaned yet poor thing. The vet said she checked out fine and to put some chicken broth in her food. She ate it right up tonight, but earlier she was following my toy fox around trying to nurse.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts