Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had our little girl for a whole week now! Her name was Flora, but after we realized we literally never said Flora, and were only calling her puppy we decided we really didn't like the name, and re-named her Kerri.

Here are some pics!

She asks "when can I get out of the parvo-free bleached area of the backyard?" I answer, "yesterday!" Yay for some freedom. Also get to start puppy class this week.

Hanging out in here playpen while I am cooking dinner.

Big bro gets in on the picture action.

Playing with a toy.

Overall she is just a doll. I am so happy that she is sleeping through the night in her crate with almost no whining! (by sleeping through the night, I mean other than waking her up every 3 hours to go outside and pee). Plus she has learned sit and down AND is an excellent fetcher of her tiny kong!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Hello and welcome! Your babies are so cute! I LOVE the name you choose for your little baby and I'm not just saying that because it's my name and spelt the same way. haha I about died when I saw your title, that's so funny!!!:hello1:

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello and welcome! Your babies are so cute! I LOVE the name you choose for your little baby and I'm not just saying that because it's my name and spelt the same way. haha I about died when I saw your title, that's so funny!!!:hello1:
:) She is actually named after a video game character and Kerri is short for a last name, Kerrigan. It is cool to know there are people named Kerri, I have never seen anyone spell it that way as a first name before!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts