Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the weekend my boyfriend and I finally found the perfect pup. His name is Leroy and he is an 8 week old German short hair pointer. He is so clumsy and BIG! Him and Chloe have been playing a lot, but sometimes he doesn't know his own strength lol.. his bite is so much harder. I love him so much though he is the biggest ham and is just so dopey lol!

trying to walk Chloe LOL (she was very mad at him for this)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! Soo cute!!! My husband wants a German Shorthair but I told him No, LOL! We have one high energy breed (Weimaraner) and that is enough for us;-) He is freaking adorable though:)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone, we just adore him too!

We ended up rescueing a chi but he was really over protective of my boyfriend... he kept biting me and chloe so we decided the best kind of home for him would be a single person home with more experienced owner (someone who was better with dog behavior). He did end up getting adopting last week I believe because we have been in contact with his foster mom.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bet he is.. right now he is in the puppy clumsy stage.. so he tries to pounce and catch Chloe but usually misses and falls. SHe just runs in circles around him haha.. she can out run him now but I bet in a couple weeks shes going to be SOL

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Aww hes adorable! hehe its so cute when they are at that clumsey goof stage lol, i think some dogs never grow out of it!!! *looks at my junior..*

Did you rescue Leroy or did you get him from a breeder? I just wondered since you rescued the chi before :) xx

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We got Leroy from a breeder. After having a chi my boyfriend decided that it wasn't the breed for him.. he wanted a more athletic dog that liked running, swimming, etc... So we both agreed a GSHP would fit both our needs.. they are really loving and loyal dogs, but need a lot of exercise!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts