Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the obligatory pics! I'm sure we will be getting more and more, and I'm sure I'll post past ones of Luna too.

Luna turned 1 on November 11. She is my youngest daughter's chihuahua. She was her Christmas and birthday gift last year. We picked her up on my daughter's birthday, December 23.

Leo is 10 weeks old, his birthday is October 9. I got him on MONDAY! I wanted a Longhaired Chocolate boy since we got Luna but I wasn't in a hurry. I caught my husband online looking for puppies to surprise me for the holidays last Sunday. We just happened to find a lady that had two males and one female longhaired chocolate babies, and when I asked her if she had any left she had him and that was it. I met him and we picked him up on Monday. It all happened so fast I know he was meant for me! He's my gift this year!

Me and Leo....look how sweet he is!

Luna and Leo playing....she has an odd look on her face!

Handsome Boy

Sweet Babies!

The day I got him

Thanks for letting me share!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awwww love Luna and Leo! They are so precious! You have come to the right place for picture spoiling and chi chat. There are so many wonderful people here. Welcome! Can't wait to see more pics.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Oh they are too cute! I love Leo's little socks!!!

My chihuahua was a Christmas present to me from my husband last year, too! We saw her pictures online and it happened fast just like yours! Just like, "Yup! This is meant to be!!!"

Thanks for joining our forums! We all love our chihuahuas so much here. They really are such amazing little animals. My chihuahua has taught me so much!!!

Welcome again and thank you for the pictures!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh they are too cute! I love Leo's little socks!!!

My chihuahua was a Christmas present to me from my husband last year, too! We saw her pictures online and it happened fast just like yours! Just like, "Yup! This is meant to be!!!"

Thanks for joining our forums! We all love our chihuahuas so much here. They really are such amazing little animals. My chihuahua has taught me so much!!!

Welcome again and thank you for the pictures!!!
Hi Maddi! Thank you! Yep, they're both so much fun, there's never a dull moment here! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts