Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got another chi. It was kinda unexpected and happened pretty fast. I saw an ad for some adorable chi babies and went to see the breeder. Oh my it was so hard to walk out with only one they were such adorable little babies!!

Yoshi isn't too impressed with her, but I think they will end up being good friends (I hope so anyway). Yoshi is very protective of her food and is quick to discipline (not always in a manner I like though :S) Well here's a couple pictures of her! She is so hyper and moves around so quickly it's hard to catch her in the photos ^_^

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone :D Yeah the breeder said she was a brindle, she is so cute and soft. I feel bad for Yoshi though she seems really sad today. Yesterday she was angry, today sad, I wonder what she will be tomorrow. Mischa absolutely loves Yoshi though and wants to do everything she is doing, and sit with her, but Yoshi gets up and leaves whenever she comes over. Poor girl I hope I didn't hurt her feelings too bad.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks again everyone :D Yoshi seems a bit better already ... they are playing together a bit now (yay). She seems to be having fun one minute, then really angry at Mischa the next. I don't think she understands why she keeps biting her o_O

1 - 20 of 25 Posts