Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just passed the posting test and I am now an official member of chihuahua-people.com :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Here are a few pictures of my furbabies:

Luci"s First Birthday

Baby Luci

Elliott as a Pirate

Baby Elliott

Baby Spencer

Baby Spencer

Hannah (My Shar Pei Rainbow Bridge)

I hope that you enjoy my furbabies' pictures. I am a proud ChiMommie :toothy4:

Susan

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Awww your furbabies are all so very precious! Great pics! The cake in that first pic looks yummy. I also love your baby's costumes.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Warm Welcome

Thank you for the warm welcome!:ngreet2: The cake is actually a dog edible cake made by our organizer, Danielle, of the Philly Chihuahua Meetup. We celebrate every Chis' birthday, every month. The costume that Elliott is wearing is from Build A Bear. He won a Halloween Contest along with my husband this past year.:cheer: :cheer:

Elliott & John (Scary isn't) :pirate: :pirate: :rolleyes:

Spencer is our baby :binky: , 8 months old, and going through his teenage stage. :angel12: He just pooped on his pee pee pad, picked it up and is running around the house with it. :pukeright: I have to go and get if from him before my husband comes home and steps in it. :cussing: Otherwise you may see him on eBay. :nwinkwink:
Bye for now.

Susan

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Susan~~ I loved all your pictures. I had to smile at Elliott as the Pirate. That was to cute. Oh& your Spencer looks so much like 1 of the love's in my life~ Kaylee. They could be brother& sister. You have such gorgeous babies. Thanks for sharing the pics. Your Hannah is a true beautiful Angel. Sorry for your loss. I can understand your loss of such a precious 1. I love how you got the wings on her pic. So pretty.

Cara&Girls

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Nine -

I went to your Dogster page and I can see a resemblance also. He is certainly a cutie. Is that your son with Milo. He is adorable also.

Susan

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Cara -
Thank you for the warm welcome. I looked to see if I could see any pictures of Kaylee. I couldn't find any. Would you post a few. I would love to see them, especially if she is a Spencer look alike.
Thanks again.

Susan

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love her pink party dress! I wish my Lucy had one of those. Very beautiful Happy birthday to your princess! I also love the pirate costume that is so awesome.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi TiffanyMay!
Luci's pink Birthday Dress came from Tinkerbell's Closet tinkerbellscloset.com
They even custom made it for her size. It is also one of my favorites. Elliott's costume came from Build A Bear.

Susan

1 - 20 of 25 Posts