Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined so I thought I would share pictures of my kids :)

First is Stark. We think Starkie is between 10-12 weeks old. He was found abandoned on one of my customer's porch. I've had him for a week now. Do you think his ears will stand? They seem to be trying!

Hopefully it is ok to share my other kids here since they are not Chis :)

Suki, my poodle mix and Starks favorite chew toy!

My GSDs Fenyxx and Addaxx

I admit, I am a GSD person. Though I am interested in learning more about Chihuahuas now that little Starkie is here and has stolen my heart :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just saw the section for the other breeds, I'll be sure to only share pictures of my other kids there next time :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! I thought they might stand, but I'm not very familiar with Chi ears. Only GSD ears.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I love all of your dogs, they are adorable! Although I have a sweet spot for the Chi of course!

His ears will go up, he is still very young. You won't know what his ears will finally look like until he is 6-8 months old, maybe older. They may come up and then go down again during teething. Just be patient and they will stay up in time. For his age, they are pretty good already!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Awesome dogs! Love all 4. :)

Fenyxx is love at first sight for me. What a beautiful dog! Perfect from head to toe.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Stark is a cutie pie! And don't worry about the ears at 10-12 weeks. I was worried about my puppy having one ear down at 17 weeks but it's up 90% of the time now so your baby has heaps of time to work on his ears going up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you! Fenyxx is a very special boy. He has big things ahead of him :)

Thank you for the reassurance on Starkie's ears. I'm so used to GSDs (typically already have atleast one ear standing by 8 weeks) and not quite sure how Chi ears work. They are going up more and more every day though so he's on the right track.

Would you guys say my guess on his age is pretty close? I think he's around 3 months. It's so hard for me to tell LOL I'm so new to little dogs!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.