Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, im new here so im introducing myself, My names Samantha, and these are my little babies, Riley and Layla. i fell in love with chihuahua 6 years ago when i got my 1st little princess, Shara. who sadly died a few months ago at the young age of 6.
for such a tiny dog they have such a big presence in your home and when she died the house felt so empty so we had to get another chi. which soon lead to ANOTHER one. lmao. so here they are;

Layla:

Riley:

kissing sleeping beauty;

sorry for all the pics! i couldnt pick my favs!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Hello and welcome! So glad you added pictures right away, you can never have too many here! That's for sure! lol I'm so very sorry for your loss, bless little Shara how sad. Glad you could fill your home with two more little cuties. Laya is just a doll, her markings are so beautiful. They are both adorable :love2:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Welcome!
Layla and Riley are precious!!! The kissing beauty picture is adorable. :)

Sorry for your loss. I'm sure Shara is deeply missed.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks so much guys! i feel like a new mother, taking so many pictures and wanting to show everyone! it feels like there i'snt enough people to show them too! people who dont have chis just dont understand the obsession, haha!
i'm so glad i found this forum, i could seriously look at everyones pictures all day!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
she really is, she touched everyones heart, my brother/father/and boyfriend were never dog people, and when Shara died even they were crying. it was the 2nd time i've ever seen my dad cry. it was his idea to get another puppy, and after we got Riley, it was his idea again to get a second one! now he goes and says hello to them before he says hello to anyone else! haha. Shara was such an amazing little dog tho, sometimes it is very hard not to compare the babies to her, it just really goes to show you how different all of there little personalities are.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Your little ones are gorgeous. Welcome to Chi Ppl. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,people! I am a pet clothes designer, have 3 dogs, but my favourite is Chihua Disel.
I love Chihuahua best of all! They are like small angels,I think :)))

Yuors, ZootyDog

1 - 20 of 20 Posts