Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I would like to introduce myself! My name is Courtneylee and I live in Rhode Island, USA. I am 22 and married to Kenny.. We have two daughters, Angelina is three and a half and Alianna is 16 months. We just go Princess Lola on 2/10! We love her so much! We first fell in love with chihuahuas almost 2 yrs ago when my mother first got hers. His name is Junior. He is a long coat fawn and white. We been searching for a while for Lola, and finally we found her. WE love with so much. She is giving us trouble learning to do her business outside, and she growls at everyone she doesnt know, but we love her none the less! Junior is just the friendliest dog we have ever known, so when Lola growls, it just shocks us, we hope she grows a little bit out of it, but if not.. atleast we have a bodyguard! :) We are planning on moving to Orlando in late March, i can not wait. We I am very happy to have some people to talk to if i ever have questions, and just to talk to other chihuahua lovers. :) Take care!
Courtneylee
below is the first picture i seen of her and the one i fell in love with!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you so much! I already can not wait to get another one.. but we are going to wait until we are all moved in in Orlando, and when she gets a bit older! i love your chis!.. i think i will get a smooth coat next!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all so much! All your dogs are just too cute too! I can't wait to get another one! But Lola was expensive, but well worth every penny, every 100,000 of them! I did see alot of breeders that charged much less, but i just fell in love! but once we get to Florida, i want to get another one, there are not many breeders in New England, and i think that is why they are more expensive here! i noticed there are alot of people from other countries, i think that is so cool! :) i always wanted to go to London, is anyone from London? well, thanks for the welcoming, i love this board all ready! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts