Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long and arduous search, I finally found this lil lady!

Her name is Nala (From The Lion King - Simba & Nala) ;)

She has such an outgoing and inquisitive disposition and also has quite a voice (that she has been sharing with me at all hours of the morning) I think the name suits her perfectly, so with out further adue....

*Sorry for the blurry photos - she doesnt know the meaning of still!

This photo is classic! Sofar Fiddle is going ok with her new friend, she doesnt seem as happy with me, but gets along with Nala :hello1: she just gets a little to excited and plays a little too rough. But no real arguments!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
p.s My sister came over to see Nala and she is the one in the pics haha

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Oh welcome precious baby, Nala. She is beautiful. (reminds me so much of Maya as a puppy). Hope the transition goes well.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations! Nala is a cutie! :p
Thanks!!

Oh welcome precious baby, Nala. She is beautiful. (reminds me so much of Maya as a puppy). Hope the transition goes well.
Sofar its going ok! Fiddle is

She is darling!!

Give us the details! How old is she? What does she weigh?
She is 10 weeks old - I wanted to wait till 12 weeks but the breeder had some personal emergencies and needed me to take her early.

She weighs just under 900grams! Which is alot more than Fiddle did at 12 weeks even though she was bigger! Its amazing how different size/weight is between different Chi's

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yay!!! Congrats~ she is beautiful!!! What a happy day!!! Good luck with her!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
You finally found your new girl. She is a little heartbreaker, I can't wait to see her grow up on the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts