Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.I havnt been on for a little while as i got my new baby and have been busy settling him in.Gabrielle likes him lots and mummys him.my german shepard and bull terriers watch from the side lines as he and gabrielle play.all in all he is settling in well.here are some photos of him he is 14weeks in them.hope you like them....

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi...... aww sweet to cute.. arnt they so alike!...love there wee jumpers to..

·
Registered
380 Posts
Gebrielle has a mini-me!!! Looks like she's Knighting him in the second picture. I love their little lite brown nose's as I kiss one of those several times a day!!!

·
Registered
734 Posts
I want a white one so bad , but cant take on two! your new one is so cute and the sweaters are so perfect with the coloring !

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks a lot everyone.Iam glad you like him as much as we all do.He is getting so spoiled.I have been on internet ordering him loads.so hard to find little collars and harness's in the shops.im sure like gabrielle he willend up with way to many also.ahh well they are for spoiling arnt they.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gebrielle sure is showing the new pup who da Main Dog is. LOL:) Watch those little guys near the German Shepherd though.
My german shepard has already reared gabrielle.i trust him 100%.And also my other 3 bull terriers.i introduce them all gradually.am well experienced.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwww...............Harrison is very cute and handsome! He looks like Lina when she was a puppy. Your chis are adorable in matching green sweaters - like mother and son.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts