Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there guys, my name's Imogen and I'm a newbie to both this forum and chihuahuas. Got my first little chi a week and two days ago, here she is!!

Sorry she's asleep in all of them, honestly think that's the only time she's actually still enough for a picture to be taken, the little ratbag!

Sleeping on Mummy's lap:

And all snuggled up with big doggie sister Lola (A Bichon Frise) :

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
She is beautiful! Try to take more when she is awake-I'll bet her face is GORGEOUS! I love when they sleep with their feet sticking out or up!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for all of the replies everybody, so lovely to log in to so many kind words about my gorgeous little girl! We've had a busy day - visits to the pub where mummy works to meet all of the regulars and also a trip to the pet shop to buy pinkie mice...tiring work for a puppy!

Cherry Bomb, my Bichon Lola is quickly learning the ways of being a big sister, wasn't too pleased with having her toys constantly nicked at first but she's definitely getting used to her now, cuddles are a general thing and if Nika's getting sleepy she goes off in search of big sis :D My yorkshire terrier Chloe and cat Mbili have loved her from the off - actually think the cat has a new best friend!

JesusChick, just for you (And also because I have an excuse to show off my little bundle) I've managed to grab a couple of photos of Nika awake, actually still enough for a photo! No small feat believe me...enjoy! :)

Absolutely love this one of her...tummy rub time!

Snuggled in bed chewing 'Baby Bea', her new favourite toy:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Love you new baby.I just love white/cream chihuahua's my fav prob because i have 2.Enjoy her....x

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks so much for all the lovely warm welcomes guys! Nika's doing really well - almost housetrained now and starting to learn her name...still a little shy on her harness and outside for walks but we're working on it! All of your chis are absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to get to know you all and your chis a bit better, everybody seems far too kind! :)

xx

1 - 20 of 34 Posts