Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Olive is extremely cute. She really reminds me of Harley when we first brought him home. :D They even have the same little marking on their head. :wave:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone! This web sight has been a great source of info as we prepaired out home for Olive's arrival and now that she is here it is nice to know there are others out there who love their Chi's just as much as we love her!

She can "fetch" - we were so surprised since she is so young but we video taped it and she will go get her toy bring it to me and play "fetch" for a wile. "Drop it" is a bit harder cause she wants to play "tug-o-war" and "sit" seams a bit hard cause jumping up is so much more fun but we will get there. House breaking is fun - but she woke up an hour later last night to need to go potty than the night before so I think she's gonna be fine!

I'll continualy update my web page with her pictures!

:wave:

·
Registered
6 Posts
She is so pretty. She looks so much like my Freckles and Radar. I didn't get mine until they were older. Now I have an idea of what they may have looked like at that age. So cute!!
Thanks for the pics.

Becca wife of "chidadof5"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts