Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone, these past few days have been crazy! Oscar and Rocky are getting along wonderfully, they never want to stop playing :p but hes doing really well and has adjusted great! Heres some more pics....

:D :thumbleft:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Awww he's soo adorable. :love5: He really looks like an Oscar. :D I want a longhair puppy so bad!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone! i love him so much already! so does rocky! i can't wait to see what his colors are going to look like as he gets older. his dad is black on sable and his mom is fawn and white colored. so it should be interesting. he fits in perfectly at our house, like he belongs here. :love10::love1:

·
Registered
157 Posts
He is gorgeous! I love the name Oscar. My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is called Oscar!! It s fab name and really suits your little one!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha thats funny....they do play alot! but i'm just glad rocky loves him already, now he has a plymate. oscar is going to be a tough little guy he already barks at rocky and can hold his ground its too funny. :D

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Rocky sounds like such a great big brother! :love5:
That's great that Oscar already fits in perfectly!! What cute boys you have!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
I'm happy to see their getting along great :). I'm still having problems with mine *sigh*

He's cute. The name oscar fits hiim just right =)! What a cutie

1 - 20 of 25 Posts