Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the chi (mix?) I got yesterday. He's such a sweetie!

He's about 10 months old, and around 10-11 pounds. (Haven't exactly weighed him. Vet paper work says he was 7.5 a month ago!)

He fit right into my family like he's lived here his whole life!!

Does he look like a mix? If so, with what?

Every time I go to take his picture, he gets that "look" on his face...other wise he is actually quite happy looking!

He's such a wonderful little guy!!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
He is very cute! Does he make that face a lot? Because one of my guys gets part of his lip stuck all the time on a tooth or something and makes a similar silly face.

He does look like he could be mixed with something, I knew a chi/pom who looked a lot like that.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is very cute! Does he make that face a lot? Because one of my guys gets part of his lip stuck all the time on a tooth or something and makes a similar silly face.

He does look like he could be mixed with something, I knew a chi/pom who looked a lot like that.
He does make that face alot!!! But only when I'm taking pics, which has been frequent today! Otherwise, his mouth is open and he has this pretty "smile!"

I tried to get pics of him like that, but he'd see the camera and "face up!"

LOL!!!

I thought min pin mixed in first, but I couldn't place the tail with a min pin...

·
Registered
46 Posts
He does make that face alot!!! But only when I'm taking pics, which has been frequent today! Otherwise, his mouth is open and he has this pretty "smile!"

I tried to get pics of him like that, but he'd see the camera and "face up!"

LOL!!!

I thought min pin mixed in first, but I couldn't place the tail with a min pin...
I was thinking a mini-pin too. He does looked like he is a mix though for sure because his head is quite big. Though, It could just be that way in general. I've seen bigger Chihuahua's with a head that is a bit smaller than Papi's. So that is just my two cents.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts