Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went & visited Yogi's breeders new puppies last night & of course ended up putting down a deposit on one :rolleyes:

So here she is. "Pebbles" our soon to be addition. She is currently 4 1/2 weeks old & is TINY. Not sure on her weight as the kids were just too excited for us to be able to do any of that, but I don't really care what size she will be. Her colouring is kind of a Wolf Sable I think & she is adorable.

Here are some pics that I took on the phone last night....

To give you some idea of her size, she is being held by my almost 6 year old daughter in these photos. :D

And here's a pic of the little boy my older daughter wanted. We nick-named him Mr Darcy cause he is so handsome lol!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Congratulations, he is adorable.....I love his little face

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hmm, I think you should get Pebbles AND Mr. Darcy! They are both gorgeous :)

I'm so happy that you found the right way forward for you and your family.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww what a little doll she is. Congrats! :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
oh she is so darling! and i love your daughters little pink nails! too cute!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the well wishes. We think she is gorgeous & just can't wait to get her home. It is going to be a very long 5 weeks. I am sure we will be able to fill a lot of that time up shoppping for the new addition though :D :D :D

Hmm, I think you should get Pebbles AND Mr. Darcy! They are both gorgeous
I would love to, but I fear it would send me broke! It costs me enough to spoil the ones I have now :p

Adorable baby, i have a Pebbles but it's a tortoise
He He - We figured we may as well keep the cartoon character theme going.... Tinkerbell, Yogi Bear & now Pebbles.

oh she is so darling! and i love your daughters little pink nails! too cute!
Thanks :) We had a girls day out & they got them painted at the nail salon. Thought they were sooo grown up lol!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts