Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we made it home.... Peso is a quiet thing dats for sure... not a peep outta him yet.... I am alittle disappointed in Chico-he has been growling at Peso but hopefully he will settle down some. Peso is quite abit smaller than Chico so I supervise them at all times until they get used to each other..

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
What a sweetheart! A boyfriend for Eden!!
Chico will come around, and Peso will come out of his shell as well and his real personality will show through.
How fun!!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
What a sweet little face :) I'm sure he and Chico will be best friends by the end of the week.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Peso is soooooooo handsome! I can't wait for more pics!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww he's so adorable, Jan! I'm sure Chico will come around soon. :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Awwww...Peso is precious!

And Chico will get over it. Gracie and Diesel are inseperable now - sure she growls at him every once in awhile, but we all want to growl at him now and then!

Give us details! I knew you were considering it, but did I miss something?

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Jan, he is too precious! What a sweet puppy face! :p
Congratulations on your new addition, he's to die for.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Congratulations Jan and Chico! Little Peso is adorable, and we are so happy for you guys.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Your new additition is a bsolutely adorable! He is precious! Sparkles was a monster for the 1st 36 hours b4 she came around. I wish you much luck and joy! Congrrats on your new chi son!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.