Chihuahua People Forum banner

Introducing Piper!

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  kstewart61 
#1 ·
...in case there was any doubt before, we decided to take an official stand on the "we're totally crazy" front and put down a deposit on a new puppy this past weekend. Wasn't planned, at ALL, but for a long time now my "utopia" dog has been a merle long coat Chi and when I stumbled across this one, I really just could not walk away. She comes home to us on May 12, so now we have an agonising four weeks to wait! I have some small concerns in the very back of my head about Finley, but I think with some time he'll hopefully grow to love her. I'd like for them to become BFFs because poor Fin really needs someone to play with - he has so much energy, and he tries so hard to play with Gizmo but Gizmo just won't have it. It's sad to watch actually. So, fingers crossed!

See less See more
#2 ·
She is gorgeous. "gonna' be a LONG 4 weeks! If you can, bring home a towel that you have rubbed over Piper, and bring it to Finley. Make a big deal over it. Have it in his bed maybe. Give him treats on it etc. If the pup is not local, maybe have the breeder send a small piece of fabric that has been rubbed on Piper?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.