Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't laugh at the name. I gave up on a name and the kids named her. They are obsessed with Nintendo....hence the name. So it goes.

Sorry it's taken me so long to update. I couldn't find my SD card reader and finally just bought a new one tonight.
Thanks for looking.
Tricia

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG she's adorable. Maya is tiny but looks gigantic next to her, which is crazy!
I know. It's crazy. Maya also looks so much more mature in the face too. They are getting along ok though. Jealous but handling it alright. :)
Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh my, is she ever adorable! I love her!! That last pic is SO SO cute! Congratulations! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh goodness, she is a little princess! So small and dainty and a living doll! Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
She is beautiful...Draco approves of both of his sisters. Maya really has the same face as Dra...I could really see it in the first picture. I just can't wait to see more pictures as she grows.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
When you first posted about her collar issue and I saw the name I was going to ask you, do you have kids that are into Nintendo?? LMAO

My kids call my youngest daughter "peach" ha ha
She is adorable!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i like how someone left a big treat in the pee patch and the last pic is so funny "get me outta here!" LOL :D cuteie princess peach!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts