Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got her home after a traumatising flight. They wouldnt let me bring her in the cabin. It was only a 55 min flight and she was in a heated hold with a hot water bottle and wrapped in a blanket. I think she slept most of the way and I think I was more traumatised than she was!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some more we took on my hubbys fone:
You can see how big she is here!

Sleepy baby

Just before we had to put her in the hold

Sitting pretty yesterday in the mother-in-laws house

This morning after I lifted her into bed to sleep with me!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I can't get over how cute she is, so I had to post again, lol.
She looks like such a sweet baby! I would've been so mad if they didn't let me take her in the cabin on the plane :evil:
How did she do her first night with you?
I love her little t-shirt dress thing!
She's so teeny!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
What a sweetheart!! Congratulation on your new addition. She is too teeny! I'm sure you are going to have alot of fun with that wee one. :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Katie I cried and cried and cried when they said she had to go in the hold. She put her inside a soft carrier (with its door open) inside the hard carrier. I then cried all the way on the plan and standing in the airport in Belfast til I got her back - I swear everyone was staring but I just didnt care.
Her first night was much better than expected, we crated her in our hard carrier (which was the size of a house to her!) and she woke me at 2am and 4am but I stroked her and she went back to sleep then she woke me at 6am and she wouldnt settle so I lifted her into bed with me and we slept curled up together for 3 hrs :D
Her little tshirt is super small, the lady in the shop had ordered it for someone else but it was too small for their dog! So I bought it, its still a little big on her but keeps her warm.

Thanks for all the comments guys! I love her, she is more perfect than I ever could have imagined!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seriously im finally understanding how you guys feel - its like how can you love something so much when you dont know her???

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
oh my! what a gorgeous little angel!
congratulations so much on her! :D
i can't wait to see more photos of her but i know i won't have to wait long :D *hehe*

1 - 20 of 39 Posts