Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sorry the pics are so big :(

As some of you may know from FB Ryleigh had her second litter on 09/27. I wanted to share with some of you others that have haven't been in touch with in so long because of not getting on here any more like I should :( Shame on me, I know.

The pups are now almost 6 weeks old but these are their 5 week old pics.
Group photo: Niko, Pepper, Calleigh and Lucy LaRue

Calleigh

Niko

Pepper

Lucy LaRue

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
And Calleigh is mine, mine, mine.......all mine!!!!:love1:

All these puppies are so gorgeous!!! I had a really hard time picking my Calleigh when I was at Traci's!!! But I finally picked her and she just seemed like a "Calleigh"!:love5: I'm so in love with her!!!:love4:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love them all. A beautiful litter.

I'm so happy that Calleigh is going to one of our own Chi People! :) Bonus!

·
Registered
39 Posts
They are all sooooooo beautiful. I had a litter in august and they have all gone to their new homes and i miss them x

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
And Calleigh is mine, mine, mine.......all mine!!!!:love1:

All these puppies are so gorgeous!!! I had a really hard time picking my Calleigh when I was at Traci's!!! But I finally picked her and she just seemed like a "Calleigh"!:love5: I'm so in love with her!!!:love4:
You did so good. She is so amazing. I am so glad we get to see her grow up on here and fb. You must be just dying to get to her.

These pics are amazing. I have looked at them several times. Great job on the pups and the pics!!!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................They're so precious and adorable! Love them all.

It'll be wonderful to see Calleigh grow up on this forum (congratulations to Pookypeds!). :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts