1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I think my hubby is smitten with her :)

My oldest son BJ

Sophia did really well with Monty this morning

Sophia is settling in well here. Of course we love her a lot and she only had one accident last night. I am still trying to figure out what to do with the puppy pads..I think it is easier than i am making it, but i have never used them b4.

I have an appt for the vet, and I will b calling for puppy classes for her today.

I was very worried about a coat for her and the breeder gave me one as well as a bed, toys, and treats...Thank Goodness. I still will b making a trip to Petco this weekend to get a few things.

Thats it for now
~Denise

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL Yes Monty is bigger...he is like 10 ish pounds. He is a Flemish Giant and super sweet. House/litter trained. I have another bunny but she is shy so I will introduce them tonight.

Well She had a pee accident next to the pad, and I soaked most up with the pad and placed it back on the floor, about an hour later she went on the pad and pooped...maybe it is not so hard :)

THX Gail and Princess

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
She is a sweetie. She will get the puppy pad. Just be sure to leave it in the same exact place all the time. I use them exclusively.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Aww.. sounds like she is getting the piddle pad thing. Did the breeder use them as well ??

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Puppy pads are a constant struggle for me as well. Just ask my air conditioner grate.

As for Sophia, she's lovely. What a beautiful coat she has. It literally gleams.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Oh my goodness she is gorgeous! And totally loving Monty! What a handsome chap!
My Tink & Tilly would be drooling if they could see my laptop screen :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thx Guys

She has been a good cuddle bug today. And doing well with the kids, and the kids are listening and being really gentle.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aw she is cute.And so is Monty.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts