Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I found out how to post pictures...
So this is Tequila, she is 4 months old little girl.
On this first pics Tequila was 2,5 mos and was white !! We wanted a little white chi, but later we had some suprises !! And we love this suprise !!

The next pics are from 1-2 weeks ago...

Hope you guys enjoy !!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh she's so sweet love the pic asleep,i know what you mean they surprise you how much they change colour,a lovely surprise i must say

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a precious baby! And, I love her markings.. what a nice surprise for you..

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
She is such a cutie!
Her color has changed quite a lot but it suits her very much :D
She looks TINY! how much does she weigh?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you !!

Guccigrande, she is just turning 4 months and she weights 2.4 lb. She is tiny but has strong bones now.
In the first week she was 1.1 lb and doubled in 1 month...She is not following any Chi weight chart :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
My girl is 6 months and hasn't followed the chart at all. She was mapping to be around 9lbs and now at 6months she is just 4.85lbs. The breeder said she wouldn't track as none of his litters do, he has huge puppies but small chi's. Gorgeous girl, I love her outfits!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Isabelle is so gorgeous and very tiny. I think Tequila's growth is slowing down and won't be big. Let's see :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:)
The only issue is to make some bow stay longer than 2 minutes on her shorthair !! I got a special tape but it does not last. Do you guys have some advice?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts