Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Tippy, her first week home, she was 11 weeks old here.

July 2008 at the track. She's the official "Pit Puppy" at all our race events.

I love this close up of her sleepy eyes.

And it's nap time! Pit Puppy duties take a lot of energy so naps are important.

Napping with her second favorite person, Daddy.

"Is that a new squeeky toy for me Mommy?"

These are just a few. I wanted to get some up to introduce Tippy to the forum and share the reason I overflow with love every single day. I'll get more up later in the week.

I hope you all enjoy meeting Tippy :)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
She is very cute. pit puppy, how precious!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
she is so pretty..love her markings...now that little duck, oh my now all of the chi-s are going to want one of those to play with too.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone :) She really is such an amazing little girl! Everyday she shows me something new and I'm filled with wonder at how much my heart overflows with love for her!

Yes, that is a little chickadee I'm holding in my hand. Funny story behind that! The picture (July 2008) was taken at one of our motorcycle events at a track in western Pennsylvania. There was a couple walking through the paddock with their 1 year old golden lab and hopping behind her was this little chick I'm holding in my hand. They were about 20-30 feet away from our set-up, but I could hear the chick chirping and as the couple walked over to us to meet Tippy I asked how the chick had seemingly attached itself to their lab. Turns out that the wife saw this poor little chick abandoned by it's mother in the pond down the street from where they live and she was concerned for it's safety so she brought it home to nurse it and somewhere along the way during the recovery process the sweet little chick bonded with the dog and had since been hopping along behind it, chirping away. They interacted very well, however, I think Tippy thought that this sweet little chickadee was really a new squeeky toy for her! LOL!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Woohoo another fellow track go-er who brings their pups to the track!
Awesome pics of Tippy! So cute and adorable.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome. Tippy is beautiful. I like your racing photo as well.

3,132 Posts
Very cute lil Tippy ya got there and nice racing pic! You sure have more guts then I do! lol :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
shes so cute, nadia has that same toy the one you heat in the microwave...she loves it.. your baby grew up into a beautiful little lady:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts