Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my babies that I told you about in my introduction :D ...

Wizard (better known as Wiz)...He was extremely skinny when we got him and he's finally put some weight on...

Willow (my neck warmer...her favorite place to lay is across the back of my neck with her head on my shoulder :lol: )

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, everyone! :) They are such a joy. We love them. Willow doesn't allow me out of her sight. Wiz is more of the independent one, who will go off and do his own thing, but then return to your lap. He likes to sleep under the blankets at night; whereas, Willow wants to share my pillow at my neck. She's just a tiny little girl. Wiz's a little bit bigger, standing 10" and weighing about 7lbs.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
both gorgeous :) love willows colour :)
I love her color too! I'm not sure what you call it, though. Her papers say fawn and white, and I was thinking fawn spotted on white, but she's so pale. Of course, she's our new addition, so maybe after getting her on a better quality food (was on Kibbles N Bits and Ol' Roy) and giving her time to settle in fully, she'll really start to look better. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww what an adorable pair! :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! Love your Chi's, Willow has such a beautiful face! I commend you for giving these babies a home and on your past rescue work and the rescue work you are doing behind the scenes these days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts