Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've finally gotten the energy to come on here and some decent pictures! So here we are:

At the train station just as we left the breeder

At Manchester Piccadilly station in her carrier

On the train to Liverpool Lime Street

Her and Mylo meeting (after they'd had a sniff in our arms)
http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s436/MelissaMylo/E0A085A6-9DB9-4EBF-A666-183E7DEBE6B7-1015-00000138508E01C9.mp4

Them playing once she'd woken up a bit (when my nephew says poor rat he's referring to her toy and not the dogs!)
http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s436/MelissaMylo/4325A707-FC07-4A16-A8F7-38C4885178DA-1015-000001394CF7A6AE.mp4

·
Registered
659 Posts
Oh I love her, she is sooooo cute, I love her colouring, Shea just too cute!

Looks like her and Mylo are getting on well?? Cuties!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Aww she's lovely, I already commented on your post to Jan as wasn't sure when you'd have time to come on the forum. It looks like Mylo's taken to her ok. Have fun.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Makes me so happy to see that she just fit right in there! Like true brother and sister!! She is beautiful, Melissa! Congrats!! Thanks for showing all that :)

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone :) She's very confident and holds her own. She's very cuddly and wants to be by us all the time. They've played together and licked each other so they get on while she's in the mood. Mylo can be a bit rough and he also doesn't take the hint when she doesn't want to play. She's not really scared of anything...pretty curious but easy going. She whines when you leave her a bit more than Mylo did but I think we'll get past that. She keeps stealing his cow hoof and bully sticks off him but he's very good about it. He's been trying to share stuff and has been very good despite all the upheaval. It's a bit of a handful at the moment but I think they're going to get on great eventually. Just need to work out the routines and dynamic. She's definitely going to be boss though he's not scared of her...he just wants to play and look after her. She's warmed to me and Rich very quickly. She's even been on the puppy pad a few times by herself!

The poor breeder was trying not to cry last when we left, bless her. It was her first litter. Her mum has bred litters before so she asked us questions but she seemed happy that we'd look after her well.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Aww, those pics and videos are great, and Willow is just gorgeous. And Mylo is clearly thrilled to have her as part of the family!

Of course she'll be in charge... she's the girl. ;)

·
Registered
509 Posts
omg BLESS!
she is sooo lovely! I love her colouring very autumn!
the video of them together is so very cute, it looks like they'll get on well, can't believe how fast she is haha.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know! I can't believe how tiny she is! She's smaller and so much lighter than Mylo was at her age. He's 5lbs now and she's less than 1 and a half. He's tiny...he takes an XS and wears a kitten harness and she makes him look HUGE!

Haha...yep...I definitely expected the girl to be in charge!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wanted to get the puppy phase out of the way at once! That and I want kids in the next couple of years and I don't want to have to raise dogs and babies at the same time!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Congrats Melissa on baby number 2! Willow is just so precious! So happy to hear her and Mylo are buddies! Love the pics and video!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Oh wow, she is beautiful. I think she's getting even prettier the older she gets! Those pictures remind me so much of when we brought Gemma home. I love the name Willow!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts