Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the road trip to deliver Sprocket to his new mommy (who's already smitten, I'm so happy for both of them!) we made a second road trip the opposite direction to pick up two more foster boys. I recently met another foster mommy and I'm going to be the liaison for the adoptions in my area so I am psyched. Neither are going to be here long; as they both have approved applications in from people who were applying for Felix a month ago; but they'll stay here until everything is arranged. They are recently fixed; Zak is just 9 months and little Pluto is 2 years.. though he has a skin condition that makes him look sooo much older. He's super tiny, too. Hoping good food will help with his alopecia; as vet confirmed it was not fleas/mange/etc. He's not itchy or anything, and skin's not irritated. Both got the full 9 yards of treatment... and both are incredibly sweet. So, while they might not be staying with me for that long I figured I was obligated to update you all and of course show you the only thing I know ya'll care about; pictures. :D

This is Pluto:

And this is Zak; he looks SO much like my other chi foster Gatsby!

Thank you for looking. =)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Oh my gosh, Pluto is so cute! Oh how I would love to take him and put him on a good diet! That little face just melts my heart!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Jealous that you get to do this but thankful that you can <3

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Very cute and lucky pups to have you finding them the best homes :)

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
you are so good to do this
we used to foster, all types of animals
but i get so attached i only do emergancies
at least these boys have a chance at being
loved with a person like you finding them
the best homes

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
I truly don't understand how Rescue people do what they do..... It would break my heart to 'give them up'...I would want to keep all of them.... Thank you for all that you do for the little doggies.....

they will both 'blossom' in your care..... love the pics!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all =) Zak is already beginning his trial with his new family. And Pluto is just so low maintanence I often forget he's here. He loves the red pillow dog bed and has just spent most of his time camped out there but he loves attention too. Hasn't made a peep since he's been here.. the person who is planning to adopt him has the flu now so we're just waiting for her to feel better before bringing a new arrival to her lol.

·
Registered
458 Posts
They are both so precious and cute. I hope that Pluto grows at least some of his hair back. I met a blue chi with alopecia all over his body last weekend. He really had no hair on him except a bit behind the ears and around the paws.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts