Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we bit the bullet and decided to get a second pup. This is Zero, he is exactly 1 month younger than Aurora. Snapped a couple of shots tonight of them together. He is quite a bit larger than Aurora (he is the white pup) but very sweet. He is 11 weeks 5 days and weighs approximately 3 lbs. he looks like a moose compared to our wee Aurora :)

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Aww , what pretty puppies you have, isn't that funny how big he looks while sitting next to her. What does she weigh about 1 1/2 lbs. she is very tiny.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol yes she is very tiny. The vet didn't have a baby scale (we are very rural) but place her at 1.5-1.74 on her 15 week check up. I will be picking up a kitchen scale this weekend to get a more accurate weight on her. Her breeder was surprised at her size though not so much as her daddy weighed 2.7 lbs. Thank you for the kind remarks :) it's funny he feels like a moose by comparison.....but as long as they are both healthy ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all! I am hoping to take more pics soon. Unfortunately it is very cold and snowy outside so my usual photos won't happen for a bit :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
They are so adorable, I absolutely love the name Zero, Its the name I had picked out for my pup but I ended up getting a female instead.

Reactions: AurorasMom
1 - 12 of 12 Posts