Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing Remington, aka Remi!!! He joined Harley and I about 6 weeks ago. He has kept me busy!!! He is about a year and a half and has been a little more "puppy" than I was expecting but a sweetheart with just a little devil lol!! He was adopted from the same rescue that I adopted Harley from 6 years ago. He was a stray, can't believe someone could let him go and not search high and low for him but I am happy to have him, Harley is less than thrilled but tolerates him better than I expected!

Here are a few pics of the new man, with a little Harley thrown in:

A pic from the rescue.

My boys, relaxing.

In the car.

Remington:

Harley:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I am so glad Remi has found a forever home with you.. He is a little cutie, and the boys will likely be best of friends eventually. They look like they are adjusting quite happily to each other. Thank the Lord for folks who rescue and provide a 2nd chance to these wonderful little creatures!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
They are so cute together...Harley will accept Remi in time...thanks so taking in not one but two rescues....they will love you forever....

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Kudos to you Nichole for adopting and saving a life! :notworthy:You are Remi's hero.
He is beautiful, and looking at that picture of Remi lying on Harley's bum, I'd say
Harley is more than tolerant of Remi, haha. :lol: They are both just so precious!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
How nice of you to rescue :) they look happy together already :) Holly has been here for 4 months and my older Chi Zoe will not let her touch her without the back off growl.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts