Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to show you some of our favorite pictures of my two girls - Peppi and Lourdes
Enjoy...

My guard dog team:

More sunbathing then guarding...
[/URL]

Or just Lazy Days...

and Bubbles:

Playtime:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What's that? Our new edition - hamster Pikachu:

Some posing for St.Valentines Day:

Some "homemade" Easter greeting cards:

Together Forever...

Thank you for looking :sunny::cheer:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thank you Jazzman :sunny:

Lourdes is our special girl, we literally rescued her from the street, where she was left on her own :cry: That was about 6 months ago and we did everything we could to find her owners - no sign from them, but we are so happy she found us exactly at the time we were looking for another chi :) She just fell from the sky's :cloud9: :sunny: in my lap and looked at me the way i will never forget :D I guess she is Chihuahua X Jack Russel Terrier, but it doesn't matter anyway, she is our special Lourdes :D

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Mandy :sunny: you are right - they match :sunny: although both with strong personalities, but when together you can learn from them how to find the Golden middle way :sunny:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, they are so beautiful. You take gorgeous pics. Peppi reminds me of my Coco (if her ears stood up). LOL. What precious girls. You must be so proud. Yep, Lourdes was obviously meant to be yours. Some things are just "meant to be".

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Wow- they are gorgeous dogs!!

I am blown away by your photos - I love so many of them - the jumping one of Lourdes - the valentines day and the lilac compilation one - you are one talented lady!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Google munchkins - that's cute! they are certainly a wonderful pair. thanks for sharing the photos.
ha ha ha i know :lol: .English is not my first language and there are many words i learn every day :) and sometimes if i can't find dictionary, i just google for pictures/images and i can see what it is
Thank you!!!
Oh, they are so beautiful. You take gorgeous pics. Peppi reminds me of my Coco (if her ears stood up). LOL. What precious girls. You must be so proud. Yep, Lourdes was obviously meant to be yours. Some things are just "meant to be".
Thanks, Coco is lovely :love4: with his ears like that!
Wow- they are gorgeous dogs!!
I am blown away by your photos - I love so many of them - the jumping one of Lourdes - the valentines day and the lilac compilation one - you are one talented lady!!
Thank you :) I like taking photos, but i am nowhere near professional photographer, but that's something i would love to learn in the future. As hobby :) Thanks again!
Such lovely pics , they are both adorable
Thank you so much :sunny:
They are stunning!
Love the valentines pics :D
Thank you for kind words :sunny:
What precious fur babies you have
Thanks so much :sunny:
Your pictures are just stunning.
I love all of them:) Nice layouts
and great shots of all your fur kids.
Simply too cute:)
Thank you again and again and again :sunny: