Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! We are new here to this forum, and would like to take a minute to introduce ourselves. I am Cindy, mom to 5 beautiful furbabies. We have a gorgeous Pekingese (Emily), a handsome Maltese (Luke), and 3 beautiful Chihuahuas (Charlie, Lizzy, and Jack). They are all very spoiled of course.
Emily came to us first, and in the search to find her a "sibling", Charlie and Lizzy found their way into our home. Shortly thereafter, Jack joined the group and this past summer, Luke came to stay. Each of them have their own story and situation. My dad calls our home the land of the misfits, like in the Christmas movie of Rudolph.

I have already jumped in and began reading some of the posts here at the forum, and I think we will like it just fine here. My main objective at first was to find patterns to make the little ones some new sweaters and such as they have outgrown their other ones. I also see that I can learn so much more here.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome! Yes, we do have a house full, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I will upload some pics after while. Is there a certain place to post them or is any forum ok?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts