Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! We are new here and have posted an introduction in the section for newbies. Here are some pics :

First is the princess that started the addition of furbabies to our family. Meet Emily

Next came a playmate for her, meet Lizzy

And in the course of searching for a playmate for Emily, we also found Charlie

Then Jack needed a place to stay

And finally after almost becoming homeless, Luke found his way to us

Needless to say, we are a full house now. But I love each of them so very much and wouldn't have it any other way.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! Jack is quite handsome, isn't he? He is our "security patrol" and keeps everyone in line around here. Eclectic, yep, that's a good word for it. My dad calls us the house of misfits, like the island of misfits on Rudolph.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What an adorable fur family! And welcome to the board. :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again. Luke is a Maltese, but I like to keep his hair cut somewhat shorter than the breed is supposed to be.

Thanks for the compliments on the pics! I actually did them myself, I am a photographer and they are great models. Being the newest to the family, Luke isn't quite sure of the camera. Emily loves the camera as the puparazzi has been following her around since she was 3 weeks old. The Chihuahuas could really care less about it, but they tolerate it (or they just want the treats). Charlie pretty much goes along with anything, Jack hates being told how to pose, and Lizzy doesn't like to share the spotlight. But it is really fun!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Beautiful family! :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Love your pack they are so cute.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts