Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All: Joined this site to get info and pass along info on my 2 chihuahuas, the loves of my life. Am retired and got my babies to keep me company. And, they keep me busy all the time with lots of love and affection. One is smooth coat black and white and looks like the Chic-filet cow, the other one is long hair and looks like a little red fox. Need to figure out how to import their pics! Am still figuring out how to use this site more efficiently.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Welcome! We love pictures here :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hey Teresa,

To post pics of your chi babies it is best to have a photobucket account (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket) and upload all your pics to that site. Then, to add them to your post here, just "copy" the img code under your pic and "paste" that code into your post..

It isn't really complicated at all..lol just sounds like it when I type it out..:)
We're in Georgia also.. Macon Deb

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks so much to chideb for helpful hints about how to post pics. Still working on it. Have brand new computer with new features. It takes us "old timers" a little bit longer to learn.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. :wave:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Welcome, we are glad you are here. I am in Warner Robins, Ga. Looking forward to seeing pics of your babies. You have come to the right place if your pups are the loves of your life. We all feel that way!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts