Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Every now and again, Scruffy's ear (it alternates between left and right) becomes inverted somehow :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only way he can un-invert it (if that's a real word) is by shaking his head.

It's so funny and cute IMO so i thought i'd share.

Please feel free to add your funny ear pics here too

:wave:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
my lil bro does that to romeos ears :evil: lol romeos not bothered but he looks wierd lol:
----------

I have to confess im the one who does it to Rosies ears :oops: she does like me playing with her ears though :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Fibi's ears do that too! Hee hee! Sometimes she'll come out from under the blankets and both of them will be back like that! We can't help but laugh because it's like she doesn't even know what's wrong! LOL!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
sullysmum said:
stefanie_farrell said:
my lil bro does that to romeos ears :evil: lol romeos not bothered but he looks wierd lol:
----------

I have to confess im the one who does it to Rosies ears :oops: she does like me playing with her ears though :D
huh :shock: Donna- how could you!!1 :lol: I would have never suspected you! :lol: :wave:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone, i totally adore my Scruffy, he is so good, he even goes into his crate of his own accord to go to sleep.

He is a chi x Yorkie for the person who asked.

Pics are regularly added to his blog website in my siggy.

:wave: xxxxx

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
He is so cute!! :D

I've got this strange obsession with not letting my boys' ears do that. I have no idea why but it drives me nuts seeing them bent like that. :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Too true...he LOVES his toys, he can play with them all day long moving them from one place to another :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts