Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
The pictures are really good! I have an iPad, but confess, I don't know how to use it fully!

I lost the opportunity to get the app. When I first logged on, it asked if I wanted the app and I said no, because I was unfamiliar (even more than I am now, lol), and now I don't know I how to get it! I didn't see it in the app store. Oh well!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I was just telling my granddaughter that the pictures she took with her camera were very nice, but that she needed to read the manual that came with it, so she use all of it's features! Hehehe - guess I better familiarize myself with the iPad ! Lol. Sort of, practice what I preach! I'm not good at teaching myself stuff!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Angel1210, get on your iPad and come back to this comment. If you look right down under my post it is say sent from petguide.com app. Click on petguide.com app,l and it will take you to a web page and it should ask you something like download app for Apple or iPad. You will see once you click the petguide.com link. That way you can download the app to ur iPad

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Angel1210, get on your iPad and come back to this comment. If you look right down under my post it is say sent from petguide.com app. Click on petguide.com app,l and it will take you to a web page and it should ask you something like download app for Apple or iPad. You will see once you click the petguide.com link. That way you can download the app to ur iPad

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thank you Tara. I will try it when I get home from work today. I don't bring it with me because I have the PC - hehehe. I went to bed early last night and the battery was dying! But will check it out tonight. I know how to use the camera, but not much of anything else, other than games! lol

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
CUTE pics Terri! I love that all three pups are included, love them all to pieces.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
The pictures are really good! I have an iPad, but confess, I don't know how to use it fully!

I lost the opportunity to get the app. When I first logged on, it asked if I wanted the app and I said no, because I was unfamiliar (even more than I am now, lol), and now I don't know I how to get it! I didn't see it in the app store. Oh well!
If you go to iBooks (the wooden coloured icon with a book in it) and do a search for 'iPad guide' you can get a free book on how to use your iPad. Or of course I would be happy to help if there's anything you want to know how to do. :)

Your pups are all gorgeous! I don't really use my iPad camera but all my shots of my pups come from my iPhone.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What beautiful fur kids!! I love Taz's coloring!! :)

Thank you! I had never seen a brindle chi when I got her. I didn't even think she was pure chi at first.

CUTE pics Terri! I love that all three pups are included, love them all to pieces.
Thanks, LS. I need to make some better pics of Feynman so you and your sweet hubby can see how much he has grown.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Thanks, LS. I need to make some better pics of Feynman so you and your sweet hubby can see how much he has grown.

Oh you should not have told me this, now I'll be so impatient looking forward to it!!! :) Can't wait Terri, I love your boy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts