Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poppy is so inquisitive; she watches TV and interacts with it too... today she wanted to update my status on Facebook :D The cursor proved irresistible though :love4:
(sorry it's a link to my photobucket, I don't know how to put a vid in a message :| )

Click to view ----->Pesky cursor video by LyndaBernadette - Photobucket

We caught a bit of the action on CRUFTS yesterday too :p

I luffs my puppy :love7:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
What an hilarious little poppet - wish mine were close to being that "daft" and were able to focus on anything other than teething on each other and me :)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Very cute.. Sometimes I think my Chi's are more cat like than dog like lol. Well that could be they have been raised with 2 cats so they play like cats to.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Guillermo will chase the cursor around when I'm using the laptop. It's so funny. I will also look up Chihuahua videos on you tube and Chica will look around for the other puppy to play with!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Timmy watches our TV quite a bit. Faith sometimes does. It usually has to be something like another dog or a loud whistle or doorbell or something on the show but then he will watch for quite a while.:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pookypeds: Bless him! :p

When Poppy was about three months old I went out fairly late at night to collect my partner from his late shift at work. He's a prison officer. I left Poppy in the lounge with the TV on for company and was only gone less than an hour, she was dozing on the rug. When we returned the TV programme had changed to something very 'adult' and inappropriate for somebody of her tender age! Poppy was sitting on the sofa with rapt concentration watching it. :coolwink:

I laugh now but I ran for the remote to change it to protect her. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ha ha, Romeo loves watching the telly, for some reason he loves cookery programmes!!! but Paco isn't interested. Romeo still tries to play with the chihuahua who lives in the mirror and drops toys there for him! ;-)

·
Registered
12 Posts
My male chi enjoys laser pointers, but hasnt gotten into tv or the computer yet. But it's cool to see others doing stuff like that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts