Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have been noticing something that Bella does more and more often. Yesterday, I was in the bathroom curling my hair and Bella comes over to me and starts rubbing her back area against my leg. It was so strange. I think it was to get my attention, but I have never see a dog do that before. She did it just like a cat..Arched her back and rubbed against me. She has done it several times since then, usually when I am busy doing something. Any ideas to why she does this, or does anyone else see this trait in their babies?

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Elise does this alot. like shes trying to please herself. after shes rubbed her back she lifts her leg and trys to rub her lady bit on you :S wierd x

·
Registered
47 Posts
Lily does that all the time! The cat part, not the lady bits part haha! Lily also rolls over to have her tummy rubbed and it makes her look just like a cat! Silly little things :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
omgosh! When we are laying on the bed, she will come over and hike one leg and show us her goodies... She is like literally IN your face, showing us. I thought this was weird... And she also does this when she wants up on the bed. Our bed is very tall and she can't jump up on it. So when I have one foot hanging down, she will come over, lift one leg, and kind "sit" on my foot. It is weird. I think Chis are just their own breed altogether....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Misty always lifts her leg randomly. She will do it at peoples feet, in your face if your lying down, at the wardrobe??? and if you tickle her under her leg she will then lift it up for you, the vet thinks its well funny!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts