Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Leila, your boxer friend must be very good, if any of my dogs tried that with Shellie (golden) she'd bark/grump at them.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He just keeps on eating and ignores her. I got him a new bone last night and she wouldn't leave it alone and she already has 2 of her own. She went in his crate last night and took it from him WHILE he was CHEWING it. My hubby couldn't believe it! I took it from her over and over and gave it back to winston. But she just got it again. Poor Guy! :( He's a good ole boy! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I think I would have just stood in line behind that big fella'. :D He might have you as a snack. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL. Thanks for my morning laugh!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I missed this one somehow!

Very cute, he looks like a gentle old boy!
I cannot even remember if you posted but is Leila fixed yet? how does that work having a full male in the house? I could not help but notice his "jewels" :lol:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
He just keeps on eating and ignores her. I got him a new bone last night and she wouldn't leave it alone and she already has 2 of her own. She went in his crate last night and took it from him WHILE he was CHEWING it. My hubby couldn't believe it! I took it from her over and over and gave it back to winston. But she just got it again. Poor Guy! :( He's a good ole boy! :D
OMG that is so funny - it must be a Chi thing because Chloe always steals Colette's bones (of course Colette is only 8 pounds though) even though there are plenty more scattered everywhere in my living room and she too will just walk right up to her and take it right out of her mouth! LOL

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
No kitty she isn't fixed yet. There hasn't been an issue yet. I am going to get her done very very soon. I'm just really dreading it and need to quit putting it off as she is 6 mos now. Boy that sure went fast! :(
It did go fast! the female dogs my parents have had have come into season around 5-7 months, Poodles.. but still I think it's an average time.
I guess you do have to act fast! :lol: I'd be worried about him going after her or something!

I have no clue :p this is a boy doggy house only! :

1 - 17 of 17 Posts