Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL! Ah Trigger, he's hilarious. :lol: I still laugh when I think of the video of him inhaling his food. :D

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHAHAHAHAA yea except Trigger's 4 x Lotus' size!!! :-D

Such a sweet little baby she is, and smart, too, she knows where the food's at.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lol I went upstairs bathed abi washed and dried er hair daisy was with me cane down and she hadn't budged no matter how many times I call her she does this at my mums too along with getting IN the dishwasher!! You'd think I didn't feed her hahaha

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
What is he waiting for ??
I think this is a reference to Thanksgiving being today here in the states. She's likely been cooking all morning and he's glued to the oven.

My battery was dead today but my two were frantic in the kitchen all morning as well.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
This is hilarious! AJ could care less really.. that is something Bijou would do!
he's like a canine garbage disposal unit! he walks around nose always to the floor.. always looking for that rogue crumb!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
This is hilarious! AJ could care less really.. that is something Bijou would do!
he's like a canine garbage disposal unit! he walks around nose always to the floor.. always looking for that rogue crumb!
That's hilarious, the other day Gary mentioned to me how smart Gretel was - she doesn't look at me whenever i'm cooking like Godric does, she looks at the floor the entire time that way there's no looking process in the likely event I drop something.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
What great pics!!
Dahlia sez "I got mine!"
She had some turkey with sliced carrots
and a pinch of collar greens.
She even tried for seconds watching me
eat my dinner.:)

·
Registered
266 Posts
The advantages of a dog that can't reach the counter-tops.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts