Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
270 Posts
I was thinking the same thing about Cocoa, gone growing up. His chi girlfriend who we bred Cocoa with a while ago wasn't in full heat when he tried, but this time she is in full heat, so we are trying agiain for pups. I love P-nuts ears.

Jennie and Cocoa

· Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
KB mamma said:
That is Kemo's age and I think he looks like an old man...........he is getting all white and even his eyebrows............why is he getting white so early :cry:

P-nut is still a doll, she looks wonderful
Thanks... I always thought Kemo was older than P-Nut :( She does look a bit older than P-Nut but not as if he is graying and whitening so early... he is still a cutie pie!

· Registered
127 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Dear little P-Nut doesn't look any older but I do think her ears have grown. :D

I just figured out why I love her so much. It's because she looks right into the camera and she lets you see right into her sweet little soul. It's taken me all this time to figure it out. :lol:
Rachael.. u seems to hv a fetish on chi's ears... :D
P-nut is too adorable

· Registered
4,779 Posts
MyOwen said:
Rachael Polachek said:
Dear little P-Nut doesn't look any older but I do think her ears have grown. :D

I just figured out why I love her so much. It's because she looks right into the camera and she lets you see right into her sweet little soul. It's taken me all this time to figure it out. :lol:
Rachael.. u seems to hv a fetish on chi's ears... :D
P-nut is too adorable
You caught me. :D

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.