Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I work in a care home, a resident has a minituar Chihuahua called Woody that the home brought for for him when woddy was a pup he is now 4 years old. My concerns are that the resident goes to bed between midday and 2pm woodie is tied up to a chest of draws from this time untill 5am in the morning, then taken out for a wee then tied back onto the draws till gone late morning, then he sits on the residents lap then gets tied back up again, he never goes out for a walk he has no toys or stimulation, the lead is long enough to get to his food and water and go in his cat carrier box bed, i raised my concerns to my manager and the home owner but the manager thinks there's no problem and that they had to discuss with cqc to get woddy and she kept saying he is a lapdog. Is it just me or has this dog got a sad life? Manger said he has to be tied up for his safety and safety of others and that he gets enough exercise because the resident takes woody out on the patch of grass outside the fire exit throughout the day for a wee. Thank you just need to know what peoe thought because I'm getting upset everytime I go to work worrying about him

1 - 1 of 1 Posts