Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My baby is 14 weeks old kinda tall big baby girl at 3 pounds and on her ckc it claims she is purebred,but i have herd allot of smack about ckc.About how they have allot of purebred dogs that are actually not I'm not saying its true or false or anything just wondering??I love her either way <3,but was curious to see what everyone else thinks :)Her mom is 6 pounds after puppies I'm pretty sure and her dad is 5 pounds(pictures included mom and dad are the last two pictures )My pup's ears also have never stood up yet since Ive had her for 2 weeks now but she is teething in all.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Hi! Congrats!
The second pic would not open for me for some reason.
Your baby does look Chi to me.

CKC-Canadian Kennel Club-outstanding
CKC-Continental Kennel Club-NOT outstanding

·
Registered
47 Posts
She looks just like our Frodo, who is a purebred but a dearhead as they like to call them, He was 3.2 pounds at 13 weeks and at 18 months 6 pounds. She is cute. Oh and Frodo's ears took awhile to stand up and when he is sleepy they fold over. We call it his sleepy ears.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She looks just like our Frodo, who is a purebred but a dearhead as they like to call them, He was 3.2 pounds at 13 weeks and at 18 months 6 pounds. She is cute. Oh and Frodo's ears took awhile to stand up and when he is sleepy they fold over. We call it his sleepy ears.
Pippin and frodo are so cute.She does look like frodo <3

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
She is really cute regardless. Love her deer head and chocolate color. You can get a DNA test through the vet or one of those commercial varieties (not as accurate, though).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts