Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
She looks like a pure Chihuahua to me. How could such a young precious and pretty and sweet little girl been in 2 other homes at such a young age, some people are just...well you know. In any case I am glad she ended up with you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone :) we are feeding her on bakers puppy food but have just been told by the vets that its the worst one so been to get something different! I know she is just too precious :( can't wait to see how she looks fully grown!

·
Registered
5 Posts
With her ears pointing up like that I'd guess she's pretty close to pure chi. Also the size for a 4 mo old seems more likely to be pure. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Cute little girl! She looks Chi to me--not bred to standard but no less a Chi. She doesn't look 4mo to me though?

·
Registered
112 Posts
She looks like a chi to me, and she's got the same colouring on her muzzle as my Edie (although she's about one third the size!). She looks kind of disproportionately
long, but as puppies grow I think they can extend in length first and then in height, or the other way round. Edie went through a phase of being mostly legs :D

Adorable, anyway!

·
Registered
291 Posts
She looks Chi to me to with deer head, shes sooooooooooooo cute. Give that baby lots lovin and lots hugs & smooches..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm in Shropshire :)

If you still want to feed dry food (kibble), i and a few others on here feed Eden - google Eden dog food. It's a 5 star dry food - really one of the best, it rivals Acana and Orijen. And best thing is - its in the UK so a lot cheaper for us :)

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
im in London :) oh okay important going to Google it now.. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts