Chihuahua People Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone, I have been waiting for about 2 months for my bitch to come in to season and on saturday i noticed her vulva looked a bit bigger but what I noticed more was the bit of skin above it and below the anus looked swollen now has anyone ever had this with there girls and also when looking at her vulva for blood there is a cream mucus coming out I have googled it and a few sites say that it starts as a discharge and then ges to blood has anyone ever experineced a discharge before the blood or is it not a season....
Any info would be great.......

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
My female chi gets a very big vulva as well as what you mentioned about it being bigger above and below. She has also had a small amount of discharge coming out before the blood. She sounds like she is coming into her cycle for sure.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you chihuahuas love me i was hoping someone would post to me. I really hope she is i have been waiting for months lol.. Is the one that does that prada as if it is my girl is exactly the same as her look wise....

·
Registered
809 Posts
Wow. You're a bit of a glutton for punishment aren't you? Sure you don't want to take a few months to recover from the last breedings? She'll come back in in about 6-8 months. No rush.

I really don't mean any offense but you've gone through an awful lot lately and I know your emotional and mental nerves were frayed.

I don't know many good/great breeders who look to have 3 or 4 litters on the ground at the same time or even in the same year unless these dogs are truly great examples of the breed that will add a lot to the gene pool. Have you shown this dog yet? Had her evaluated by multiple judges? Done all health checks like having her knees certified?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am really sorry and I am not meaning to be rude but where have i put in this post that I am going to breed my girl, I have asked if she is coming in to season as it has been completly different to the other girls but not once have i mentioned that I am going to be breeding her on this season, she is still very young and I have been waiting for her season as I am going to breed her in the future so wanted to know when and that she does come in to season so i can keep a diary for when i want ot plan a litter for her.
And really I am finding this website a real pain in the anus, I have breed my girls and i am aimong to become a breeder and i get slated for it even when i have not even said i am going to breed one some one jumps down my throat and then you have people like cheeky that is being patronizing when she breeds her self and may i say not even KC dogs mixes smooth coat with long and sells them for ridiculous prices to why is everyone on my back when i have done everything right.....
Please can someone shed some light or some apologies would be nice oh and yes i am nearly 30 not kid of 17 or shall we just praise that as well a child breeding dogs........

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Excuse me! I didnt slate you! I simply asked if you was going to breed her! I am not a child! All my dogs are KC Registered and my puppies are not sold at ridiculous prices!!!thank you I know what im doing ive had luck worse then yours and ive recovered from it! And age shouldnt matter! Its not like im bang breeding all of my girls! Im planning one litter in a year possibly two if i feel its right! I havent bred 3 of my girls at the beginning of the year! I supported you loads before you started sending me messages that were unpleasant messages about my dogs. I have support my dad has been breeding dogs for like 20 years. My uncle has been breeding for over 50 years i have a Veterinary nurse who lives next door and a vet surgery literally a walk away! I'd like to know i have done considering how much ive tried to help you!

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I am really sorry and I am not meaning to be rude but where have i put in this post that I am going to breed my girl, I have asked if she is coming in to season as it has been completly different to the other girls but not once have i mentioned that I am going to be breeding her on this season, she is still very young and I have been waiting for her season as I am going to breed her in the future so wanted to know when and that she does come in to season so i can keep a diary for when i want ot plan a litter for her.
And really I am finding this website a real pain in the anus, I have breed my girls and i am aimong to become a breeder and i get slated for it even when i have not even said i am going to breed one some one jumps down my throat and then you have people like cheeky that is being patronizing when she breeds her self and may i say not even KC dogs mixes smooth coat with long and sells them for ridiculous prices to why is everyone on my back when i have done everything right.....
Please can someone shed some light or some apologies would be nice oh and yes i am nearly 30 not kid of 17 or shall we just praise that as well a child breeding dogs........
Please don't be rude, I actually thought the same that you might want to breed again. People are only trying to give you some advice. People are not trying to be patronizing.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Emma im not being nasty even though you are being to me! But i think youre wrong your the one who is acting like a child! As you said im nearly 17 and youre having a go at me and trying to b*tch about me? Now i dont think thats fair considering i havent done anything¬

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you know what i don't mind advice when i ask for it but i didn ot ask for any advice on breeding in this thread so think it is totally beside the point what people have put especially as i did not ask or say i was breeding her, and come on now cheeky not alot of other people are on the other website we post on but you just have no tact in what you write again i put down to your age saying that the stud dog i used was not nice and you would not use him, i did ask you a few questions but non of them really helped me, any way you are still a child i have a son a few years younger than you and i do not think that you should be breeding on your own. Well anyway i am taking myself off this site now as i really can't stand peoples self rightenous and not being able to even ask a simple question without it turning in to something it is not and cheeky i hate to tell you this but i know 2 people not naming any names that have bought non papered dogs of you for well over the odds where as i would not even breed non papered dogs so that is the different breeding a terrier with a chihuahua i just don't agree with it i don't think it is responsible breeding at all poeple on here are always going on about breeding and dogs in homes and yet say nothing to you about it crazy....

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lets not have ago at one member on this forum.. if you have a problem with one member do it over PM not for the entire forum to see.. its meant to be a nice place. Also age really isn't a problem and i have found the OPs posts about age extremely offensive, i am pretty sure that Cheeky Chihuahuas breeding is supervised by her parents, and as she said she has everything around her. If you have a problem with her pups then that is your problem, and i am pretty sure the owners of these pups will find your comments extremely offensive. I think you've taken the posts the wrong way, got on the defensive and are now taking your frustration out on a 16 year old. If you are 30 then you should really know better than to pick on someone.

Could a mod delete this thread please???

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Sorry if any of this is my fault in a aweird way. What have i actually done? Yes ive sold dogs without papers? is that a crime???!!! I say one comment out of other people on here and im the one you pick at? yes i didnt like the studs it looked like they had bad jaws to me.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
This thread is now closed as it has gone way off topic.

Arguing, slinging insults and bringing arguments from other forums is not appreciated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.