Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to try to post some pictures, but if they don't work, or don't come out very clear, you can click on our dogster site down below, there are several pictures of him on there! I've always been curious to know which he is, so if you have a guess, let me know!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I'm not sure either, but he is adorable

Bella had one parent of each type, so as someone suggested.. ..I call her an "inbetweener " LOL

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
which?

He seems to have the longer snout so I will lean towards a Deer. He is stunning!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know, EdukatedRedHed, doesn't his eyes look weird?!? He had a lot of red eye in two of those pics, actually instead of red it was green, I think it was the camera I was using, anyway the guy at walgreens fixed them like that, it just looks like he blacked in his eyes.... anyway...

Thanks for trying everyone, I'll try to get a profile pick up soon so maybe it will be easier!!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Re: which?

Yoshismom said:
He seems to have the longer snout so I will lean towards a Deer. He is stunning!
some apple heads have a longer snout so it's hard to tell eithout seeing a side view of the dome/slope to the tip of the nose

·
Registered
746 Posts
I'm not an expert on this at all, but whatever he is, Mo is the same. He has the dome shaped head, but a little long in the muzzle just like your little guy.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
deerhead seems to be the vote! Thank yall a lot! I've always wondered what he was, and now I know! Thanks again!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts